Introduction of myself and blog

Hello everyone!  My name is Chase Waldapfel and this is my first endeavor in starting to professionally write movie reviews.  A little bit about my backstory is that I've been a manager at 5 different movie theaters including 2 drive in theaters and a dine in theater.  Over that time my love for movies has grown immensely. I was not only able to see a lot of films, but my appreciation for the business in general was increased.  I have also taken several film courses and follow movie news daily online.  I am hoping that by doing this enough people will be more informed of films coming out, their content, and if it's even worth seeing.  Please take the time to follow this blog post and myself on Twitter @ChaseWaldapfel for up to date reviews and movie information.  Any and all suggestions for improvement on this is appreciated.  Thank you!



Comments